What To Look For In Experienced & Reputable Roofing Company
Initial contact with your roofing company
- Experience: Learn more about their previous work and find out how many years of experience they have.
- Ask for references. Angie’s List and BBB is a great start.
- Do they provide attentive and detailed customer support.
- Make sure they are a local roofing company. Some companies without a local office are capable of skipping town before or after they begin work.
Next: Paperwork and Accreditation
- Check their Business License: address and phone
- Ask for their state or county roofing contractor license
- Are they bonded and insured (Don’t be afraid to ask for paperwork)
- Liability Insurance Certificate
- Workers’ Compensation certificate
Estimating the cost of project
Multiple factors will attribute to the cost of a roof replacement or repair. Reputable roofing companies will taken into account the following costs and which will ultimately adjust the price of your project.
- Existing roofing, if any
- Material type
- Underlayment and accessories
These roofing costs & estimates will change dramatically based upon the size, materials needed, safety concerns and preparation that is needed for your project.
Can my homeowner’s insurance cover the costs?
Depending on your situation (general maintenance, hail roof damage, etc) and insurance policy your homeowner’s insurance can cover the costs of repairing or replacing your roof.
In many cases where unknown & unpreventable occurrences or non-disastrous “acts of God” (wind, hail, rain, etc.) have damaged your home, you may be eligible for coverage.
In any case, we can conduct a free roof inspection and review your insurance policy to help you with payment options.
Free roof inspection
If you’re in need of roof repair or full replacement, please contact us today and one of our representative will schedule you a free roof inspection.